Mobile APP to build and expand your marketing funnels for max growth
- Mobile apps generate repeat business and more foot traffic.
- You gain ultimate brand exposure by standing connected to local consumers.
- Your audience can receive instant push notifications from you.
- You can easily collect feedback and customer behavior data.
- Mobile apps create trust and credibility because consumers love them.
Five Tips to Get your Mobile Marketing Campaign Started
Mobile marketing for the local business doesn’t have to be difficult.
In fact, it’ll probably be some of the most fun types of marketing that you’ll ever get to do. With mobile marketing, you’ll be able to truly interact with customers and potential customers in a personal way. People carry their mobile devices with them everywhere, (including the bathroom!). There aren’t many hours in the day when you can’t locate someone via their cell phone. In addition, due to global positioning systems (GPS), it’s even easier to specifically target customers in your local area.
- Build a mobile friendly website. There are a lot of ways you can accomplish this, depending on what your current website is built with. For most people the easiest way will be to create a special mobile website with option to redirect to the regular page, and vice versa. There are many products out there that can help you build a mobile friendly website yourself, and you can also outsource the creation or alteration of your regular site to a service provider.
- Get Listed. On online local listing services websites such as Yelp, Google Places, FourSquare, Local.com and others. Fill out all your profiles completely and include your address and phone number so that they can find you and communicate with you. You can enlist the services of a Local Mobile Marketing Consultant to make sure they’re done correctly. Most mobile device users utilize location based searches when trying to find business while out and about.
- Create QR Codes. Create at least one QR code that enables scanners to sign up to receive text messages from you. These text messages are usually called SMS, or short message service, but they’re just text messages that you will send to those who have signed up for the service by using a special online system created for SMS campaigns. QR Codes have several different uses that can make marketing fun. A Local Mobile Marketing Consultant can create one for you.
- Adjust your Keywords. It’s important that your search engine optimization (SEO) is locally focused. If you aren’t using local keywords in your on-page and off-page SEO, you could lose a lot of business. Keep in mind how your customers may be searching for your products or services. They could actually be in your store using their phone to find something. They might be on the road trying to find something. Use keywords that reflect knowledge about your target audience.
- Create Local Coupon Offers. Making available very specific offers to local people will encourage regular customers to come back as well as encourage new customers to come in. You can use your Google Places listing to create a coupon. You can also offer discounts to people who sign up to receive your SMS messages. Mobile marketing is using SMS messages to communicate with your customers.
It’s important to know, that regardless of how you feel about technology, mobile devices are outselling PC’s today. This means that it’s more important to become mobile technology friendly in order to market your local business. But, this is a good thing, because mobile marketing is providing a great return on investment for local businesses because many cell phone users who use their device to search for a product, actually go buy it.
Want to outshine your local competitors…
Get in on this cutting edge technology today
Your competitor has a mobile website.
Don't let your competitor get your business. Receive the latest news and updates about mobile marketing strategies instantly from our team to your email.