With a strong linked profile and proper linked leads you will create more buzz than any other social media network and blogging combined.
Linkedin Leads: Did you know that Linkedin can generate more leads for business to business companies than Facebook and Twitter and blogging?
This means that Linkedin should be at the top of the social media list for b2b companies. Contact us today to learn more. Need better converting leads and sales? Linkedin works. Find out more today.
Linkedin Leads: Five Ways to Generate Links on LinkedIn and Linkedin Leads to Promote Your Business Locally
One way to get more traffic to your website is by building back links. But you don’t want just any backlinks; you want backlinks from reliable websites, trusted sources, and links from sites that are relevant to your niche. For instance, if your target audience consists of teenagers from the age of 16 to 18 who drive, having a link from a web site focused on breastfeeding mothers just won’t do. But, if you establish links from companion websites that sell different products or services than you do, to the same audience, then you have a relevant backlink.
So, let’s look at some ways to generate good Linkedin leads and backlinks on LinkedIn.com.
- From that your profile – – Using keyword rich content in your headline and the summary of your profile and including links to your websites, blogs and articles is a good way to generate backlinks. Don’t try to trick people with clever headlines, avoid puns, and just use straight forward keywords.
- When you ask a question – – LinkedIn.com allows any participant to pose a question. Ensure that your question is relevant, and link it to a blog post that asks a more detailed version of the question. The trick is to make sure that you actually participate in the follow-up discussion generated by your question. Also, be sure that your question isn’t really just spam.
- When you answer a question – – It’s also fun to answer questions on LinkedIn.com. But, be sure that when you answer a question you don’t come off as an advertisement. Do a link to your website as a source, especially if you already have a blog post that answers the person’s question in detail. Remember, you can also create a blog post based on the questions you see.
- In a new section – – An exciting new feature, as of this writing, is the ability to add new sections to your profile. While technically this is part of your profile and linkedin leads it bears special consideration. There are numerous and sections that you can add, such as; special occasions, courses, honors and awards, languages, organizations, projects, and more. You can even add widgets for other programs such as WordPress or SlideShare, to feed the content and straight to your profile. This is an excellent way to generate more links to your website or blog.
- In your e-mail signature – – While this technically isn’t part of the LinkedIn.com software, adding links to not only your blogs and websites but also directly to LinkedIn.com is a good way to generate more interest. If you have everything that you do in one place within your linkedIn leads and profile, it is going to be a good way to showcase your expertise.
Promoting your local business on LinkedIn.com is not only effective, it’s fun, and unless you upgrade your account, it’s free. All it takes is a little time and thought to make your linkedin leads and profile work for you. It’s probably the missing ingredient to completing your successful promotion of your business locally. Remember, it doesn’t matter if you have the Internet only business or a brick and mortar business, promoting your business locally is a sure fire ingredient for success.
Linkedin leads to generate buzz and engage your customers and prospects today.